148 WHP w/o cams (WAS: Drag Strip Times)

Louis Rosanova Louis Rosanova" <lrosanova@rogers.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:17:22 -0500

> 92 Cam and G20 ECU are helping him for sure.

I dont want anyone to be confused, I havent dynoed the car with the addition
of the g20 ecu.  I dont think the ecu makes hp, I believe that it only adds
a higher redline and no speed limiter.

Though I could of used another 200-300rpms so I wouldnt have to ease off the
throttle at the end of the traps.  I believe the max mph you can reach is
95mph with a 7500 rpm, though with a 7750rpm it goes up to 98mph.

What gear are those that run low-mid  14s in when they go through the traps?

Has anyone tried switching 1st @ 7500, 2nd @ 7300, 3rd @7100, then going
thru the traps in 4th? If so what are your times,mph, whp?

Thanks!

Louis Rosanova
95 200sx SE-R