Rattling

Robert W. Rood rwrood@qwest.net
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 21:07:25 -0500

I just got done installing the Jim Wolf pressure
plate with the single-side metal disk and Im
encountering a rattling only when the gearbox is
in neutral and the clutch is out. When I depress
the clutch, the sound goes away. Whats
particularly vexing is the fact that I didnt
have the rattling until after the JWT pressure
plate was installed; it was fine before. I cant
imagine the input shaft bearing went bad just
because of the JWT pressure plate installation.
It must be something else. With all of this said,
can you give me any pointers and/or suggestions
to rectify it?

Thanks,

Robert