Drag Strip Times

Louis Rosanova Louis Rosanova" <lrosanova@rogers.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 17:53:50 -0500

Just came back from the dragstrip. Beautiful day. The best time I ran was a
14.7@93mph. The g20 ECU helps, but I still need an extra 200 -300 rpms.  I
keep hitting the hitting the rev limiter before the traps, and it affect my
times.  Though when i switched to fourth one run I ended up with a 98mph trap
time, crazy.

My 60ft sucked, but my launches felt really good. I had zero wheel hop.  I
kept getting high 2.3 (my 14.7 came on a 2.3 flat 60ft), if I knock of
two-tenths id be htting low 14s (and with a higer rev limit).  Cant wait till
i get the cams, though I dont think ill run faster because i need more rpms up
top.

Louis Rosanova
95 200sx SE-R (14.7@93)
148whp 135 torque