non se-r: G20.net, and Mr. Joe, aka, Jay Stewart

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:49:16 -0500

Yeah, they have no MX records, or www, or anything other than ns and
ns2.hosting4u.net
blech...

On a side note: if anyone needs dns servers that WON'T go down, I'll offer
use of a pair in NJ for free, redundant, freebsd pair that have been running
for like 3 years strong, I could host a domain or 5 for everyone on the
list, and bandwidth/cpu/mem/disk utilization wouldn't get close to being
taxed, as a matter of fact, I also have qmail, apache, ssl, mysql, and php
running on another box.  If anyone needs a place to drop something ...
bandwidth can't be huge, sorry.  I could handle mail/dns or either/or for
anyone in the SE-R community no prob.  My dns servers haven't gone down once
in 3 years :P  And one's DNS records won't be messed with, since once I put
them in, nobody else has access.

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.