Problem with driver's side fron GC/AGX

ScreaminSER96@cs.com ScreaminSER96@cs.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 06:22:18 -0500

I heard a light clunking noise coming from the driver's side front area when
I would go through downhill right hand turns (when all the weight was on the
front corner)  So i took off the wheel and noticed two things...the modified
stop bumpstop has slid down the strut rod to sit at the top of the gc collar.
 The other thing is worrying me much more-two of the top threads on the
collar are slightly worn in a small area, looks like it was from the spring.
What should I do?  I used the sentra.net method of duct tape and silicone
sealant.  The agx is set at 2 and the GC locking perch is ten threads up from
it's lowest possible position.