Motivational setup & spring weights?

Viola Armstrong yesous2@earthlink.net
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 20:30:06 -0500

OK I've read the archives and Mike K's suspension guide since 6 PM. and
I'm still left with a few questions. I want to purchase the motivational
set up. If I'm going to spend the money I might as well do it right the
first time around. I read were both the motivational and the ground
control uses the ERS springs. There was no mention of spring rates when
the motivational set up was mentioned. Also which spring weight is best
if you have a B14? I want minimal oversteer. Would that be 300 F & 200
R? I would rather brake into a turn and come out fast, then enter fast
and have the back of my car greet me. Who has the best price on this set
up? I noticed the post were all from last year or later in the archives.
Is this still the best way to go for the B14? Thanks in advance.  Joel
Slow 96R --- Joel & Viola Armstrong     Walk by Faith not by Sight---
yesous2@earthlink.net--- EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real Internet.