Uh oh

Scarpulla, Christopher [IT] christopher.scarpulla@citigroup.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:10:38 -0500

I saw that little beastie at the NY International Auto show last week, what
a sweet little car. Oh, and the pictures do no justice to the color.

Here's a message I posted to the SE-R Forum

********************
I was impressed by the new MazdaSpeed Protege which I saw at the NY Auto
Show. The Protege and MP3 have been widely praised as excellent cars with
terrific driving dynamics but underpowered engines. The Mazdaspeed edition
has a Callaway developed 170hp turbocharged engine, and limited slip.

The MazdaSpeed Protege turned quicker lap times at Lime Rock than a Subaru
WRX! It's supposed to be available third quarter 2002. I was able to find a
few articles on it last week via Google, but the only thing I can find now
is this
http://www.roadandtrack.com/news/autoshows/articledisplay.asp?articleid=164
http://www.speedoptions.com/news_headline.asp?aID=2622&ref=default&v=4&pg=0

Chris