New Wheels!

Wayne Cox wmc20@dnaco.net
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:14:13 -0500

Woo Hoo!!  I just got my first ever set of after-market wheels (for street
use anyway) for the NX, and I'm grinning like an idiot  :)

Kosei K-1s 15X7 and BridgeStone S03s from Tire Rack.  After 10 years and
142K miles, the stock wheels were trashed with brake dust, corrosion and
filth.  I'd like to keep the new ones in good shape.  Are there any tricks
for keeping the filth off them?  I was gonna hit them with plain car wax,
but if there are any better tricks, esp for the inside of the rim, I'd love
to hear them.

     -Wayne Cox       [with Bunch O' SR20s in yard]