Stroking the SR20DE

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 07:28:30 -0500

Anyone know the rod length to stroke ratio on the SR20?

Also, anyone ever try to stroke one?

I know 350's stroke pretty nice to 383's, and get considerably more
power.  I know this isn't chevy-land ... LOL - I'm not going to try to
shoehorn a 350 into my sentra, (it'd have to be a 454 to get me
interested - j/k) I can get almost as much power with a turbo SR20DE,
more if I wanted to push it hard, but I don't want to do that :)

But stroke it, get a couple more cubes and hopefully another 10-15
torque/hp hmm, probably cost quite a bit more than a 383 stroker kit,
but lets see, change the crank, lenghthen the rods ... hmmmmm

Anyone care to comment?
--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.