Blew my first SR20!!!

NISMO SER nissan98ser@hotmail.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:18:54 -0500

Hi LMs

I can now brag to people that I have blew up my first SR20 (actually it's my
friend's 93 SER).  To make the story short, I took his car to get inspection
done but upon entering the freeway at about 4500RPM I heard some strange
noise in the engine bay and boom.  I took some pictures.  Enjoy!
http://photos.yahoo.com/nissan98ser.

I also took a picture off the exhaust manifold off another used engine to
replace the blown one, this manifold doesn't look like the stock one that I
had.  Is this the JDM manifold?  If you're looking for SR20 head,
intake/exhaust manifold, valve cover.  It's 4Sale.

David
98 SER w/ mods
Please help me. My engine is still misfiring.