Timing Question

Jon Pennington cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:30:53 -0500

On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 12:09:45PM -0500, Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta) wrote:

> Dunno why this is being called the Mike K method all of the sudden, it is
> actually the FSM method that has been published since, oh, about 91 or so. It

I disagree.  I'm looking at the '00 B15 FSM, and it details the 3-minute
proceedure.  Mike's method is waaaay faster.

> is in the archives I know and in the FAQ I'm pretty sure.

Negative.  At least, I couldn't find it in less than five minutes on the
FAQ (the one set up at se-r-list.org is kind of a joke, btw), and I
haven't seen it in the past on the archives (though I didn't know what I
was looking for, nor would anyone else, for that matter).

Ben Davis demonstrated it for me at the Plains States Geekout last fall,
and I've since found it on Naji's site, but I've not seen it documented
anywhere else in the SE-R community.  I'm not saying it's not there; I'm
saying I've not seen it.

--
-=|JP|=-              Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |