pistons

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:21:45 -0500

Are you trying to set a record on how fast you can blow a SR20 up?   I know
you can remove an engine in an hour, but are you trying to see if you can
blow one up just as fast?  So, is your SE-R turboed, supercharged, or high
compression this week?  Larry, can you please turn the bullshit filters back
on.

Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R QR25DET powered
1997 200SX SE-R VQ30DE powered
1991 Sentra SE-R  F-Max stage 5 with 300 shot of NOS

> Does anyone make inexpensive forged or even cast 11.5 or 11:1 pistons for
> SR20 ? Like up to 400 bux ?? I would like to install some in my NA/Blown
SR20.