Air regulator

Benjamin Moses bmoses@purdue.edu
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 20:25:47 -0500

<<>I was looking at a Blubird swap that someone else had
>performed a few months ago. I noticed that the
>Bluebird intake manifold does not have an air
>regulator on it.>>

For the record, my BB DET DOES NOT have the mounting location or water
plumbed to it on the underside of the plenum, like the DE does.  Nor did
my BB DET come with any Air regulator hardware.  However, the BB DET
plenum does have the nipples the nipples in the same location as the DE.
I attached the air regulator from my DE to the DET that way.  But the
air regulator itself is not bolted to anything because there is no place
to bolt it to.