Bluebird t25 DET kit on DE

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:16:29 -0500

>S3's with> the intake cam retarded 2.5 degrees and the exhaust
> cam advanced 2.5 degrees will work.

I'm running this setup with the t25.  Have a Greddy exhaust on their now...
pretty quiet and sounds great but I know it's way too small.  Don't have the
money for the 3" yet...   Anywayz... with the cams, the car rips up top.  When
it's a little cool outside, the tires break loose a little in second gear at
around 5k or so and then it just pulls all the way to redline.  Goes to show
that the cams help out a lot up top.  I love these cams! :)

But yeah, love running the t25 on the stock DE.  Basically have boost all the
way from 2k to 7.8k rpm; no lag, big powerband.  I don't really like boosting
hard at low rpms though... feels like it's straining a bit; if I'm about to
floor it, I usually try to do it above 3k.

Khiem