Supercharged SR20DE ?

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 19:37:30 -0500

I have a Supercharged JDM Primera engine....for pics E-mail me...I should
have it installed in the car within a few weeks....Its a Eaton roots type
blower pushes 11PSI and can "spool" up to 11PSI even at 1200RPM...its
building of boost is instant. I am looking for 240WHP with this setup, I can
turn the blower on for power and off for regular NA like power. Its got a
electromagnetic clutch on the pully- kinda lika a AC compressor. It doesn't
take any power to spin it when its just freewheeln on the engine. As soon as
I get it runing I will dyno it to see what she will do. I will have 2 ECU
programs, one will be JWT NA program and other will be S-AFC controlling the
blower to when it should kick in- at what engine load and RPM this will also
richen/lean out the mixture for most power. BTW no one makes a kit...I have
a ONE off Jizz design unit...its installed where the AC compressor used to
sit.
Mike Jez
93 SE-R supercharged.
01 Maxima 14.2@100.1 NA with few bolt ons.