GROUP DEAL ON JWT CAMS

Louis Rosanova Louis Rosanova" <lrosanova@rogers.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:32:22 -0500

Its been a while since any group deals have been setup, so ive decided to
start one up.

Im setting up a group deal on JWT S-series cams(S3 and S4).  I think we all
know the performance gains on these cams, so I wont go into detail.

The price will be $519 + shipping.  JWT sells these cams for over $550 +
shipping.

Please only serious buyers with money in hand contact me.

My goal is to get 10 people.

As in the past the name of the company im setting up the deal will not be
disclosed.  Only those who have paid up will know.  This is a needed
precaution in order to setup group deals as many of the senior list members
know.

Rest assured that I have setup a few group deals before and this one will be
no different from the past ones.  The people involved are very professional
and are very active in the SE-R community.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

I have not set a deadline for the group deal but it wont be very long, this
ensures that those who enter the gd will get their cams ASAP.

>From now on I will only post in the se-r deals list.  So sign up.

Thanks

Louis Rosanova
95 200sx SE-R