350Z Sighting!

Alex Moore nissan200sxse-r@cox.net
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 13:21:51 -0500

On my way home from school just now, I had the pleasure of seeing two
350z's enter onto the freeway(I-10 through Phx,AZ). A new BMW M Coupe
was also with them. All had manufacture plates, with the drivers having
NISMO hats on their head :) Pictures of this car in magazines and such
DO NOT do this car justice. It is simply a beautiful car. I was
extremely excited when I realized the cars were not Audi TT's and
definitely a Nissan 350Z.

I love driving the phoenix freeways; I always get to see cool unreleased
cars. So far I've seen the Z's, P12's, G35's, and Skylines. Who would
like to donate to my digital camera fund so I can provide the list with
pictures?:)

Alex
97 SE-R