overheating problem

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 21:59:27 -0500

I would also check to see that the engine was properly bleed of air. I would
rule out the thermostat as they usually don't fail- I'm still on my original
10 year old one in my SE-R. When they get stuck closed the engine overheats
quickly. When open it warms up really slow. Ohm out the sensor maybe to see
if its the USDM one or JDM. I don't recall if the sensors look identical
cause I only have 1 US sensor and like 4 JDMs and the US one is in the
engine now. Hit me up if U need instructions on how to bleed cooling system
properly.
Mike Jez