Gc/Agx question

ScreaminSER96@cs.com ScreaminSER96@cs.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 19:11:29 -0600

Hey everyone, I just received the GC/AGXes in the mail this week and I'm
    looking for some pointers.  I have all the tools needed, so that's not a
    problem...but somewhere in my ramblings I heard that there is a
deficiency in
    the "o" ring set that GC sends you.  Mike from motivational said some guys
    have actually been wrapping part of the shock/spring set with duct tape.
    Something about the rings are too small.  I'm not real clear on the
problem
    and would love to hear some theory on it.  I really hate bootlegging my
car,
    so the damn duct tape is out of the question.  Is there a possibilty I
gould
    get different sized "o" rings?  If so how big?
    Thanks much, Ian