Maaco paint ?

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 18:44:18 -0600

Ok dudes...my SE-R is in need of some paint, its 10 years old been hit in the
ass and front many times and its got all shades of super black on it. I wanna
repaint it blue on the exterior and was wandering if ya guys had any decent
luck with Maaco. I just wanna spray it blue- 200SX or Si blue, I seen them
advertise for 249 for a paint job but that sounds shitty, it don't include
clear coat does it ? Anyone knows how much clear coat is or even knows the
whole dealio behind Maaco and their prices. Car will be prepped, sanded and
all for painting.
Mike Jez
93 SE-R JDM, every bolt on, and Eaton blower.
01 Maxima slowly looking for a clutch.