www.sr20deforum.com & www.se-r.net

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:39:50 -0600

Ben is not a moderator, the forum is his.  He started it 2 years ago.  It
was hosted on a computer at his work until the company went under.  At that
time, Matt agreed to host the the forum.  That's what Matt got involved.  We
are looking at a few options as to hosting and such.  Hopefully the forum
will be back soon.  The foum being down is a bad theing, however, I got more
work done today because I couldn't take "forum breaks" :)

Eric Waterman
www.sr20deforum.com administrator