Infiniti and Mr. Ghosn, I wish for a...

Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta) Joe.Stewart@cox.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:39:47 -0600

Just a comment by myself on this...

I don't think it makes a difference to us if the SR20DE continues in the
Sylvia. The only way we will get any real advantage from it hanging around is
if it is sold natively in a FWD vehicle. If it's sold in the Sylvia, hell,
even the 240 (or whatever they might call our version in the states) then it
won't make a bit of a difference to us being the RWD config. We cannot use
most parts for/from it, so it won't help us any.

I mean it would be cool so say that the SR20 is still around, but other than
the cool factor, what good is the RWD config of the engine to us, you know?

-Jay