Fw: Which vaccum lines?? (Long)

Thomas Reynolds fthomasr@bellsouth.net
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:53:12 -0600

Jay wrote:
>Adjust the screw until the valve just begins to open at around 10 inHg of
vacuum....

When I was installing my turbo kit I called Jay about this very thing and he
explained it over the phone to me. I want to say that he is the 'man' when
it comes to this. Mine worked 'exactly' how he said it would, down to having
to use teflon because it was going to leak.

I followed these directions to the letter, adjusting my HKS BOV and started
the car up and it was perfect the FIRST time. I haven't ever adjusted it
after that day. Hell I had NEVER used a BOV before and I had adjusted it per
these instructions WEEKS prior to firing the car up for the first time.

Thomas
'97 200SX SE-R
F-Max Stage II Turbo
Albany, GA