BB T25 Rebuild kit

Derrick Stikeleather dstikeleather@bellsouth.net
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 10:29:33 -0600

I don't have any personal experience re-building a turbo, but I know many
people that have done it with no problems on mitsu 12a turbos.
Everyone says that you just have to be extremely careful with where the
parts came from and go back.  And of course, it has to be in a condition
that allows for a rebuild in the first place.

Derrick Stikeleather
87 Conquest TSi  <== OLD school DSM with failing 12a turbo
RWD, IRS, turboed and intercooled (with oil at the moment :-))

> Are the wheels splined?  If they are not, you cannot gaurantee that you
will
> get them installed in the exact orientation as they came off, I don't care
> how good you marked them.  Just a tiny bit off can have a huge negative
> effect on an assembly that turns 10's of thousands of RPM.  My thought is,
> spend a little more now to ensure longer life and less $ spent later...
:-D