Spec V autocross

NX 2000 nx2ked@hotmail.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 02:12:55 -0600

3 sundays ago, I took my Spec V out to the first autocross session of the
season.  On the stock 17's the car handled very well, best time was a 60.3XX
and the fastest time of the day was a formula ford type vehicle running
51.xxx.
This sunday will be the first race for points and I'll be running 15X6.5 in
Racing harts with +32mm offset and 205/20/15 BFG G-force R1's.
Right now, the sidewall of the tire is flush with the fender.  VBG...
Any further out and I can't run stock where I am.
So far on scity streets, steering takes a little more effort.  Car wants to
wander a bit and a hell lot more road noise.
Also it makes my car look like an off-roader, but acceleration is a lot
better.
Hopefully, come sunday the weather stays nice and I can report some good
results.

Edwen