Dyno day at Rosen Autosport

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 14:21:19 -0600

>to everyone else seemed to be from the SR20DE forum.

Some were from both.  There was a nice guy with a red classic who I talked
to also.

>After that went all the SR20's, ranging from 112 whp (stock '98? SE)

That was my car.  I just wanted to see were I was at before doing any
modifications.  My plugs and wires are 70K old.  My cap and rotor are 40K
old. I'm guessing that cost me a little power.  If I can ever make my
decision between VE or DE with T28 or BB T25 I will either do a swap or a
tune-up.  It was great talking with the group while at Rosen.

BTW Rosen had some SSR Competition 15X7 and some Volk TE37 15X6.5.  The both
weighed 10 pounds on the longacre scales.  Interesting!

Steve
98 Sentra SE
122 hp/ 112 ft-lb torque
Needing Tune-up.