Customer Service

Stephen Attwood autoxer7@hotmail.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 21:12:28 -0600

I've been a Courtesy customer for a few years now and freely admit that they
don't always get the orders correct.  They'll forget to ship something that
has been backordered, send you a part for a GA16 and not an SR20, or (most
recently) send you a part that was damaged because of the way it was
packaged.

However, whenever I've had a problem they've dealt with the issue very
professionally.  Shipped the wrong part?  No problem.  They'll issue a call
tag and send the right part out or issue a credit immediately to my credit
card.

Like George, I've also noticed that the errors in the orders seem to be more
frequent of late.  I've tried ordering from Scottsdale Infiniti,
nissanparts.cc, and nismoparts.com.  I was half way through my first order
with Scottsdale when the guy said he had to get back to me... and never did.

Ever try ordering the Nismo radiator from nismoparts.com?  Only $245!  For
$271 shipped to my door I received the radiator and 18.2 psi Nismo radiator
cap.  That is until I find out they really charged me over $350!  Turns out
price of the radiator is in the $280 range and they also wanted $30 bucks
for the radiator cap.  They said the wrong price on their web site was due
to an "internet glitch."  Well, they must still have that glitch because the
price on their website is still $245!  Oh, and they're the same people as
nissanparts.cc so beware!

If you know the exact part number then go ahead and order from one of these
websites like nissanautoparts.com.  If you don't and perhaps need someone
who knows a little bit about our cars then call Courtesy.  They've also been
able to send out jpegs of diagrams so I could tell them exactly which part
it was I was looking for.

Oh, and speak to Brian who also owns an SE-R.  He prides himself on getting
the part numbers correct.

Steve
'92 SE-R