Intake cam questions

Edison Bermudez bafo@hotmail.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:43:49 -0600

Hi list!

I just got a nice 1993 Bluebird (U13), powered with a sr20de non-turbo
engine, automatic, for my wife of course.

I was thinking in a small mod for my 499 Primera (P11).  This is the
idea.... SWITCH intake cams.    I have in mind to replace my Primera4s
intake cam for her 493 Bluebird4s, and viceversa.

How can a 493 sr20de engine could be affected  if a 98 intake cam is
installed on it.  Will loose low end ???   Will be significant?

I4m just waiting for the valve cover gaskets, for both, to paint covers
and do the switch, if won4t hurt her car.

It is nice to have two sr20de car at home !!!!

Edison M. Bermudez A.     bafo@hotmail.com