Customer Service

Jon Davis jfdavis@epix.net
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:07:42 -0600

Josh Brockman wrote:

> Unbelievable. Just because "they are busy", that's an excuse for
attempting
> to defraud their customers? There are lots of companies much busier than

I deal with Courtesy exclusively. They have a hard time getting orders
right, but dishonest? No way. Every time they screw up my order (which is
about 90%) they always fix it immediately with no hassles. Maybe your
problems are related to your attitude?

> I do
> not get the attitude of some list members, that nobody is allowed to speak
> up if they get screwed by a company that sells SE-R stuff.

I don't get the attitude of some list members... that they can get on a
national list and say whatever pleases them, but noone should be allowed to
reply with anything that doesn't agree 100%.

> That's freedom of
> speech and capitalism a

No, what you said is libel.

Jon Davis