Customer Service

Josh Brockman jwb1@express.cec.wustl.edu
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:01:55 -0600

I apologize for being a bit angry, but I don't know why any claims against
them are to be dismissed. I can show you my bank statements if you want to
see where they have charged me without having made any order. If it was
anyone other than Courtesy, I'd be allowed to call that fraud. It took three
days and three separate faxes from my small Credit Union for them to admit
what they did. And through all of it they did not seem sorry at all for it,
and tried to make me feel as though it was my problem, not theirs. I
consider myself lucky that I have a small bank that can devote so much time
to help me over a small matter. Aside from that, and the help I did get from
Brian about this, I don't know how long it would have taken to get resolved
(and as I said, I still don't actually have my money back). If this goes on
for a few more days, I might miss a payment on one of my SE-Rs. Hopefully
that same Credit Union will understand why if that happens.

I should have worded things differently - I didn't intend to literally wish
harm on anyone, but rather to get them to place themselves in the position
of someone who has been hurt by this company. I was tired of the matter
being blown off at that point, both by people at courtesy, and here. If
people care more about defending a company who has enough money to be able
to get its act together, than about a fellow member who is a student and
doesn't exactly have the money to deal with something like this happening,
then fine. That seems to be the attitude of the list lately, that nobody can
disagree or speak against the names of the hallowed SE-R companies, be it
Courtesy, SR20DEv., JWT, whatever. Now that I understand my lack of value in
comparison to them and others on the list, I guess the best thing to do is
leave. There has been little of value to read on the list as of late anyhow.
The next email I send out regarding this will be