SV: yokos A520s

Carsten Elmegård Carsten.Elmegaard@EMTScenter.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 01:58:28 -0600

I have had one set of A520's and we tested them on a race track against
6 other tires and actually they didn't do very well!? :o( - If you are
looking for tires in the same price area as the A520s then I think you
should try the Falken FK-451!
I know I have written this before, but I'm writing it again because it
is really a good tire!! We tested it second right after Bridgestone
S-03.

Very good dry/wet handling almost no noise and many miles! :o)

It might sound as I'm a salesman for Falken, but I'm not! Actually my
favourite tire brand is the Bridgestone S-02 and now S-03, but they are
SOOOOO expensive! :o)

Best Regards
Carsten