B14 Hatred

NX2000BOY@aol.com NX2000BOY@aol.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:18:48 -0600

   Too clarify Ron's assertion that my NX2000 was under the
microscope this last time at SR20 Development, I spent under
$300 for the work done just before the convention.  In August,
before the spun bearing track event, I drove my car 350 miles
to SR20Development where I had the 5th gear po fixed, had
my tranny case welded as a precaution against cracking as I
do road course events that cause the cracking, had a JWT clutch
and JUN lightweight flywheel put in for less than a dealer would
have charged me for the 5th gear popout.  No one besides
myself and Chris knew about this work being done.  When
I returned to SD  4 days later the car was completely done and
Chris had a few suggestions on things to replace in the future.
These things I did and now my car is even better.  No one knew
or had any interest in what was happening to my car, except me
and Chris.  I spent almost $2000 on the above mentioned job
and other parts (not quite what Ron spent, but still significant)
before the track event had even happened.

   This is not a refutation of what happened with Ron's car (don't
know all the details), but a counter to his experience.

Shannon Fitzpatrick
SLO, Ca <--Not really norcal/ not really socal