B14turbo hatred

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:31:33 -0600

brian@unxplodedbomb.com wrote:

> Meaning, Hass had the car,  was able to drive it hard and never had one
> problem.  He couldnt break it if he tried...

Yes but I don't think Jay Hassinger ever had that car on
a Road Course.  Jay would have to answer for sure.

Drag racing and Road Courses are entirely different.  Drag race
is over in 12 seconds.   Road Course sessions typically
last 20 minutes.

Road Courses have been documented causing lower oil pressure in
the turns.

Having had a turbo car for 6,000 miles I can tell you that in
a 20 minute session the oil gets extremely *HOT*.  I've seen almost
a 10psi drop in oil pressure after boosting heavily.

Everyone is making accusations and pointing fingers.  Let those
directly involved hash it out.  Only then will we see the
truth and not have this he said she said crap!

RK