B14turbo hatred

Storm88000@aol.com Storm88000@aol.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 00:37:15 -0600

George wrote:

<> I never saw that suggested.>

Then you didn't read carefully.

Posted by Jay Stewart:

"I haven't been following closely, but I did notice one thing. Jay H had
that car turbo for some time, not taking it easy on it at all,
attempting to blow the motor to build it in some cases. You bought the
car, and suddenly the engine dies, and there are problems with the
second one. (Again I don't know specifics.)

Maybe the problem is the nut behind the wheel and not the car or the
shop? I'm not trying to be an ass, just making an observation from where
I sit. Just a thought."

Jay Stewart was referring to Jay Hassinger attempting to blow the engine and
then selling the car, and I was just commenting that sounded
un-characteristic of him.

Jordan
'98 SE