HATRED B14 SER LESSONS

DSwtFlip4U@aol.com DSwtFlip4U@aol.com
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 15:15:35 -0600

LESSONS LEARNED FROM THESE LONG EMAILS.IMHO.
1.  SR20development messed up big time. It only
takes one mistake to do tarnish that name. In this
kind of business when your spending lots of cash,
anyone could not afford to make any mistakes, little
or not. Ron paid his part but Cris Parker did not
deliver. SR20development is a shop/business. Aren't
they supposed to be the experts?
PROOF:
Quote from Ron's email.
"Chris Parker of SR20Dev attended the event, as usual, pulling his empty
trailer.  He left with my poor B14turbo riding piggyback. Talk to him and he
promises it'll be back on the road in a weeks time. Almost 5 months pass.
Fast forward to Late February 2002 - I get my car back from him, overheats
90 miles away from his shop."

2. Jay Stewart sounded very cocky. You guys can make your judgement.
PROOF:
Quote from numerous emails from Jay Stewart.
Date:Sat, 23 Mar 2002 11:24:26 PM Eastern Standard Time
"Maybe the problem is the nut behind the wheel and not the car or the
shop? I'm not trying to be an ass, just making an observation from whereI
sit. Just a thought.
I've always said that if you don't know how to fix it yourself, you haveno
business driving a turbo car that was never meant to be turboed.
-Jay
(nobody touches my car but me)"
comment: the whole email is nothing but assumptions.
He doesnt know Ron personally so he can't make assumptions about him. He also
mentioned that an SR20de is not meant to be turboed. That is a cheap shot
with the SR20de/T community. The signature is very cocky.

Date:Sun,24 Mar2002 9:48:39 AM Eastern Standard Time
"Because I drive a high HP car that was meant to be turbo, and I know how
much work it can be. I've blown a motor, I've built it. I've made
mistakes, and I've learned. From what I see all the time (I run abusiness out
of my house working on fast cars) you don't want one of these unless you are
good at fixing it, or made of money. I'm just
telling you straight up what I noticed and learned, no candy coating forthe
pansy liberals who can't handle the truth.
-Jay
(SER list member since 95', 300K+ miles accumulated in B13's and P10,
dues paid in full)"
COMMENT:  Very cocky again. like what Ron said. There is no "I" in team. The
paragraph is all about him. THe signature is nothing but cockiness.

Date:   Sun, 24 Mar 2002 1:40:05 PM Eastern Standard Time
"-Jay
97 GSX
11.8 @ 119.7 with a POS black box fuel control (ET and MPH backed up)
1st place in 2G class at DSM shootout 2001
http://nx2k.dynip.com/thumbs/shootout2001/pages/jaytrophy.htm"
comment:  There is no point of bragging about your accomplishment on DSM's on
the SE-R list.Again it's only cockiness.

3.  Ron don't beat yourself down with this. Remember we do this for fun not
to mess up our life. I feel what you are going through and am on your side.

Bryan Belmonte
just a guy who happens to a lot of time on my hands.