'93 SE-R for sale - damaged

Von Kenric Kaneshiro von_kaneshiro@yahoo.com
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:36:09 -0600

For Sale in San Francisco Bay Area:
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R - 114,000 miles

Damage to left front-corner.  Low-speed crash set off the airbag.\
Car is completely stock, never modified.
Clutch replaced a month ago by the prior owner.
Car drives fine at 20,40,60,80 mph so perhaps the frame isn't damaged.
Interior in great shape.
Smog checked a week ago, too.

Not sure what it sells for but I'm hoping to get as much as I would get for
a tax write-off.  I just paid $3200 for the vehicle a week ago so perhaps a
third of that would be good.  Perhaps my SE-R's organ donation would help
others on this list.

If interested, call:  Von 408-383-0313.  I have voice mail should I happen
to be on the phone.  Or e-mail me at von_kaneshiro@yahoo.com.  I usually
check e-mail daily.

Thanks,
Von