Good/Cheap helment

Matt MA MA@legacypartners.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:39:20 -0600

>Matt, IMHO you are being reather misleading here.  I don't know about this
>year's convention DE, but the organizers (not the club) of the event the two
>prior years absolutely *required* an SA rated helmet.  This is our own DE
>events.  There are many who do.  That makes the SA rated helmet good
anywhere,
>but not the M.  I've heard of autocrosses that require SA as well, but I'm
not

I certainly don't mean to mislead. Let me qualify my statement. I only have
personal
first hand experience with NASA (in CA) and SoCal SERCA. Neither of those
sanctioning bodies require SA for the DE portion (competition is different).
Your
local sanctioning body may be different.

matt ma . 92 SE-R