New SHigSpeed Product!

Scott_Higashi@el.nec.com Scott_Higashi@el.nec.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:56:54 -0600

Due to popular demand, SHigSpeed is offering these machined
aluminum brackets for all of you who had a Stillen STB for their B13
and no longer can use them because you bought the Ground Control
camber/caster plates.  Fear not, for now you can! :^)   Or you can be
happy ordering them now because there is a drop in solution.

These machined aluminum brackets bolt directly up to the existing
threaded holes in the plates using supplied hardware and securely
mount the bar for improved chassis rigidity and handling.

I may build them to accept other bars if interest exists...

See:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/shigspeed/lst?.dir=/SHigSpeed+GC+CC+
Plate+Stillen+STB+Brkt.&.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//ph
otos.yahoo.com/bc/shigspeed/lst%3f.dir=/SHigSpeed%2bGC%2bCC
%2bPlate%2bStillen%2bSTB%2bBrkt.%26.src=ph%26.view=t

Oh, BTW, if you have the GC CC plates on a high port B13 and DON'T have a
Stillen STB, I can make one that fits using these brackets.  I'll
need to fit one up on a low port car as well before I can build one for
those though...  Also, I'll soon have the triangulated versions of these
STBs available (has two legs that attach to a plate bolted through the
firewall) if that's something you may want, so don't order a standard
one now if the "super brace" sounds like something you'll want...

Email me if you're interested!

-Scott