'92 Sentra SE-R Autocrosser

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:13:41 -0600

--- "Moore, John" <jmoore@opentv.com> wrote:

> 	Also does anyone out ther know if an early Miata lightweight
> 14" wheel will fit on an SE-R. They are supposedly 4X100 bolt
> pattern but I dont know the offset.

Another inexpensive possible option is the Saturn "Sawtooth," 15x6"
50mm offset (super-deep offset; could cause interference inside, but
almost definitely won't rub your fenders), about 14lbs each, known to
fit 205/50-15 Falken Azenis without stretching the bead of the tire
excessively.  I have a set on my '95 SL2, and they're really nice
without the GM centercaps; get some spline drive lug nuts and they'd
be really sharp. ;)  Picture here:

  http://www57.pair.com/lane/wheels.htm

There are several Saturn-only salvage yards in the country now, so
getting some ugly ones for a good price shouldn't be hard.

Then there are Rotas (am I starting to sound like a broken record
yet?).  Slipstreams and Subzeros (15x6.5, <13lbs, 40mm, 4x100) are
$450 a *set* from Miata vendors such as Mach-III.

  http://www.machiii.net/

=====
--
-=|JP|=-          Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |