g20 exhaust help

Len p10len@ldicarbon.com
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 01:28:39 -0600

Hey Andrew,

            I've had my GReddy for a while now and I think it's a great
      exhaust.
            It's very quiet and hasn't given me any problems.  I paid
$500 for
      mine.
            My friend at GReddy says that they still make this exhaust
in the
      "MX"
            series now.  The only difference is the tip.  It's smaller
and
      more
            tasteful.  Let me know if you're interested!

            Len
            LDi Carbon

      _
            hey guys and gals,

            I went to midas today to get an exhaust leak checked out,
and
      sadly my
            10-year-old OEM exhaust is on its death bed.  I'm impressed
it
      lasted
            this
            long though.  Anyway, they wanted $550+ just for everything
from
      the
            cat-back plus $80/labor, and it needs to be special ordered.
So I
            figured I
            could probably get some aftermarket exhaust for that money,
and
      actually
            hope to get it for cheaper.  So, any suggestions?  It's
really not
            rice
            rocket, just a weekend car for trips, and quiet is probably
more
            important
            than 10 extra HP.