Variable Induction System

Brad SpecV Rulez specv@hotmail.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:43:26 -0600

So on my car would I be able to have that extra airflow always somehow? Like a
vtech controller, variable intake controller, I want it to kick in about 2000
RPM. Is this possible, would it cause engine damage? At least can I drop it
down to 4000 RPM which is my base power line. ( I am always over 4000 RPM when
I shift so first to second 41000 RPM second to third 4000 RPM. That way I
would probbaly run 0-62 faster also better quartermile speed cause you spend a
lot of time on that 4000 to 6000 rpms with that short geared shifting
system).Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com