Alignment questions again

NISMO SER nissan98ser@hotmail.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:41:00 -0600

Hi All

I had mentioned about doing my own alignment with TrueChoice smart camber
gauge and toe plates.  According to the FSM, the B14 camber, caster and
kingpin inclination are preset at factory and cannot be adjusted.
I have Motivational CO and Cusco plates installed, the Cusco will take care
of the camber setting.  If I'm to lower my front 2" to 2.5" from stock
height, will the lowering change my caster (am I contradicting myself here)?
Since camber and caster cannot be ajusted with stock suspension, if you
bring the car to the alignment shop the only thing they do is set the toe
and charge you $65?

I could be asking dumb questions but I just don't understand.

thanks
David
98 SER.