yokos A520s

rob SE-R roops22@juno.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:48:17 -0600

George said...

I had them on my SE-R and loved them.  Folks have reported them to be a
bit
loud.  They are a really good dry tire and the best wet tire I've ever
driven
on, bar none.  I will definitely get them again for the SE-R when I put
it
back on the road (if I finally get off my ass and put the old engine back
in
finally).

I agree with Geo here.  I just got some 16s for my classic in a 205/45
and these
tires ROCK.  The handling in the dry is great, and in the rain they are
awesome
as well.  I only have about 300 miles on them, but they have impressed me
none the less.  I had Toyo T1s before, and IMO, those were the BEST tire
made..Period.  I didnt have the option with the TOYOS this time around,
but I think you would be very happy with the Yokos, not to mention they
look pretty cool too!

Rob

92 SE-R