VG30DETT

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:08:04 -0600

VG can be taken to 800HP with no problems, its not a such a bad engine. RB
has its advantage cause its a straight 6 compared to a V6 where on a Z U
can't run a single huge turbo due to space limitations. Its like comparing a
Supra 3.0 I6 to a Land Cruiser 4.5L I6....betcha haven't seen one of those
turbo yet have ya ;) I've never said U can put a VG30DETT into a Sentra, I
said U can put a VQ30 into one, I measured out the engine compartment and it
fits. I even have a spare 96 VQ30 but I aint got a trans for it- hard to
find and would have to get custom axles done for it to make it drive.
Jez