General Question

Brent Barts brent102@hotmail.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:26:23 -0600

now I am
>into doing some more mods any suggestions...

DET!  If we're talking poor boy mods....then advance timing to 17
degrees...change all fluids to synthectic-mobile 5 30 in engine and redline
in trans-do the wayne cox horse power trick-making sure your distributor is
in the advance position-cut out your air box where the round air intake
is-remove the rest of the plastic garbage from fender well.
This is just a small list of them.  Go to se-r.net and read up on the site.
Just with these mods on my 91 se-r i could hang with firebirds (with auto)
and just about any other car that i came accross except for that
vette...we'll see about him once my de-t is up.
Brent