Hotshot Header question

Tim Rogers timrogers@charter.net
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:25:12 -0600

Brax Siscowrote:
> As far as I know, Hotshot is now up to generation 5 of their headers (I
> think) and I know that at some point (g4?) they went from a 4-2-1 design
> to a 4-1 design.

Nope, all the Hotshot headers are 4-2-1.  I spoke with owner John Spangler at
the convention and he said that they were just now thinking about a "racing
only" 4-1 version.

> I have really tried to find a header "shootout" comparison, and would
> even like to hear about some of the other options.

SCC did a header comparison a couple of years ago, and the Hotshot G3 just
beat out the Stillen and (the now unavailable) AEBS headers, and has now been
improved upon by the G4.
Get one.

Tim Rogers
-'93 NX2000 T-top