G20 FSM ABS diagnostic procedure?

Darin Dux ddux@vermeermfg.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 06:18:42 -0600

The ABS light is on in my G20 and I've narrowed it down to most
likely one of the wheel sensors.  If I disconnect any component
from the system, the light comes on right away because the
ABS computer knows it's missing.  However, the ABS light is
only coming on after the car starts moving which leads me to
believe that one of the wheel sensors is not reading the same
as the others.  I've only been able to find the diagnostic
procedure in the archives for the 3 channel system for the
SE-R's, but not for the 4 channel system on the G20.  (There
is no LED on the computer for the G20.)  It was suggested that
one of the pins on the ECU connector must be grounded and
then the ABS light itself will flash codes, but I was hoping
someone with a G20 service manual could give me a little more
insight.  Could anyone email / fax me the FSM pages for this
procedure, or at least tell me which pin(s) to ground and what
the codes are?  (I'd be buying an FSM myself if I wasn't selling
the car soon.)

Thanks!
-Darin Dux  '95 G20