Auto Trans Cooler

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 21:09:47 -0600

--- Brian Jones <jonesbri@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

> I put a cooler on since I will be pulling this thing for about
> 1500 miles.

I thought that all P10 automatics already had one in the radiator.  I
smoke a lot of banana peels, though.

> Any recommendations on to what I could put on and Where to get one?

Either one of these or a clone thereof:

http://store.summitracing.com/product.asp?d=15&s=258&p=221&searchtype=ecat

The "stacked plate" style is quite a bit more efficient than the old
tube'n'fin design, so a smaller one does just as much or more work.
You don't *have* to buy B&M brand, but the clones are kind of rare
and often just as expensive.  You could probably take the lines out
of the stock cooler (if one exists) and route them into this puppy
relatively easily.

=====
--
-=|JP|=-          Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |