JIC-Magic Coilover group buy

brian@unxplodedbomb.com brian@unxplodedbomb.com
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 00:12:10 -0600

> In a nutshell, why do the Teins get the Thumbs Down and the JICs get
> Thumbs Up?

I didnt take the pictures...  ;-)

IIRC,  the thumbs up/thumbs down was in reference to the JIC's being
a full body coilover, having pillowball mounts, and being shorter than
stock.

The Tein NA kit is just an adjustable shock/lowering spring combo, ie...
not much performance if you catch my drift.  I wish Tein had some better
stuff out for the G20/Primera.  Unfortunately all they have is the NA/NR's.

> And Brian, isn't this about the seventh or eigth suspension
> configuration on your P11? ;)

Hmm... lets count...

-stock
-stock shocks w/ Intrax  (ack!! those were the days!)
-koni w/ GC's  (the best so far,  couldnt stand the clanking/squeeking)
-tein type na (too mushy! massive understear... regret selling the previous
setup)
-JIC (craving it, and coming soon....)

I guess that would make it the 5th!  ;-P