*MY* convention writeup (part 1 - you *KNOW* it's long)

KIERAN A. LAVIN kal8121@oak.njit.edu
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 18:45:19 -0600

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Daniel Lee wrote:

> I owe it all to the countless hours I've spent playing  Gran Turismo :)

It helps!

> Seriously, Kieran was a great instructor. He provided some really useful
> tips, and didn't overload you with things to think about.

I don't know if I'd call myself a great instructor... I still need an
instructor when I drive on the east coast!  I'm not as good as you
think... guess I fooled you ;)

> BTW, I want to see the pics from your poolside safari!

Huh?  *I* don't have any pictures... and there was a safari?  Only safari
I saw was the jungle bikini that chick was wearing by the pool the next
day... ok, so it wasn't jungle

> Daniel Lee

I thought you said your name was Dave!?!?  Jeez, sorry Dan

kieran